Dr. Lee is a Boston native and her husband is a Houston native, and recently moved to the sunny state of California. They reside on the west side of L.A. where they enjoy checking out new restaurants, watching the latest Marvel movie on opening night and traveling all over the world. Her hobbies include food photography, trying out new recipes with her latest kitchen gadget and watching Netflix.
Education & Training
Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Subspecialty Fellowship in Adult & Pediatric Allergy/Immunology
University of California Davis School of Medicine
- Pediatric Internship and Residency
Tulane University School of Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree
University of Pennsylvania, College of Arts and Science
- Bachelor of Arts double majored in Biological Human Behavior, and Health and Societies
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology Eligible
- American Board of Pediatrics
Professional Societies and Teaching Appointments
- Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology
Lectures and Publications
- Authored original research publications on Periodic Fever, Aphthous Stomatitis, Pharyngitis, Adenitis Syndrome (PFAPA), on novel mutation chromosome 1q23.3q31.1 deletion associated with decreased newborn screening of T cell Receptor Rearrangement Circles (TRECs), on improving asthma Care in a pediatric teaching resident clinic, and on the role of high resolution chest CT in the diagnosis of Neuroendocrine Cell Hyperplasia of Infancy.
- Presented posters at the AAAAI national meeting on characteristics of anaphylaxis and management in a midwestern hospital system, at ACAAI on autoimmune polyendocrinopathy, candidiasis, ectodermal dystrophy presenting with chronic autoimmune urticaria and onychomycosis and at the American Thoracic Society on improving asthma care in a pediatric teaching resident clinic.
- Presented journal clubs on Anti-IL 31RA antibody for atopic dermatitis, the effect of a holding chamber on an albuterol metered-dose inhaler product differences, vitamin D and asthma care, oral allergy syndrome, and grand rounds presentation on improving asthma care in a pediatric teaching resident clinic.
Find out more about the other members of our medical team: