Julia Lee, M.D.
Education and Training
Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Subspecialty Fellowship in Adult & Pediatric Allergy/Immunology
University of California Davis School of Medicine
- Pediatric Internship and Residency
Tulane University School of Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
University of Pennsylvania, College of Arts and Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Biological Human Behavior, and Health and Societies
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology (AAAAI)
Lectures and Publications
- Authored original research publication on Periodic Fever, Aphthous Stomatitis, Pharyngitis, Adenitis Syndrome (PFAPA), genetic immunologic screening in newborns, and pediatric asthma.
- Presented posters at AAAAI and ACAAI national conferences on anaphylaxis and chronic autoimmune urticaria.
Find out more about the other members of our medical team: