Emily Liang, M.D.
Education and Training
Kaiser Permanente Southern California
- Allergy and Immunology Fellowship, Dept of Allergy & Clinical Immunology
University of California Los Angeles
- Kennamer Fellowship, Dept of Internal Medicine
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Internship and Residency, Dept of Internal Medicine
Georgetown University, School of Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
University of California, Los Angeles
- Bachelors of Science in Psychobiology
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Professional Societies and Teaching Appointments
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunoloty (AAAAI)
- Los Angeles Society of Allergy, Asthma & Clinical Immunology (LASAACI)
Lectures, Research, and Publications
- Authored original research publications on aspirin hypersensitivity protocols in coronary artery disease patients, drug allergies, and risk factors for allergen immunotherapy.
- Gave oral and poster presentations at AAAAI and ACAAI national conferences on adverse reactions to antibiotics, safety and efficacy of aspirin challenges at higher doses.
Find out more about the other members of our medical team: