To support the mandate for social distancing during the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are offering Telemed secured video chat visits to NEW and existing patients.
Through a Telemed Visit our medical team can help you with:
Allergy/Asthma/Immunology related issues:
- adjusting asthma medications to minimize pulmonary risk in case of COVID-19 infection
- asthma flares or prevention
- skin conditions (eczema, hives, swelling)
- food or medication allergies
- back up plans during interruptions of in-office or hospital-based treatments
COVID-19 related issues:
- assessing potential COVID-19 respiratory symptoms vs. asthma, sinusitis, or allergy-related symptoms
- ordering diagnostic allergy/immunology lab tests or COVID-19 testing at a local testing station if indicated
- advising on home tools that will help monitor asthma or respiratory symptoms to allow for remote management of illness while avoiding further COVID-19 exposure through trips to the ER or Urgent Care
The doctor can see you now from the comfort and safety of your home.
For a life threatening emergency, severe shortness of breath, or extreme difficulty breathing please call 911 or go to the Emergency Room.