Your first visit to South Bay Allergy and Asthma Associates establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s), practice hours, payment policies and more. There's background information about our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Current Medications List - [PDF] [ONLINE FORM]
- New Patient Packet - [PDF] [ONLINE FORM]
- RELEASE Medical Records - [PDF] [ONLINE FORM]
- REQUEST Medical Records - [PDF] [ONLINE FORM]
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Appointment Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
Our staff and doctors make every effort to be timely and we do not double book your appointment time. Kindly provide at least 2 business days notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment by calling (310) 371-1388 ext. 11 or email us at [email protected]
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.