We have restarted administering allergy shots with a new social distancing protocol for your safety.
To resume your allergy shots please follow these steps:
- Schedule a Telemed visit (click here or call 310.371.1388)
- to determine your modified allergy shot protocol during the COVID-19 pandemic
- to schedule a time for your next allergy shot
- Morning of your scheduled allergy shot:
- Call us to reschedule if you are not feeling well
- take an antihistamine
- bring your epinephrine autoinjector (EpiPen or Auvi-Q) if this has been recommended
- Arrive for your allergy shot appointment
- IMPORTANT: Only one patient will be scheduled every 5 minutes — please be on time so that we may keep safe distancing in the office.
- Remember to wear a mask.
- Bring along a responsible adult from your household if possible, to stay in the car and contact us in case of reaction afterward
- Come into the office for your allergy shot
- it's only you and the shot nurse in the office today - full PPE and social distancing rules in place.
- or child patient + parent + nurse
- Back to the car
- wait with your companion for 30 minutes
- call (310) 371-1388 ext 30 and leave a voicemail to report the size of a local reaction, or symptoms or no reaction
- make your next allergy shot appointment